Tuesday 1 June 2010

Sunday Upmarket Second Day


Morning, I hope you all had a wonderful bank holiday weekend despite the miserable weather.  I hear Sunday was sunny but I wouldn't know as I had my second go at the Sunday Upmarket off Brick Lane.  It was sooo much better than last time so i'm very glad I gave it a second chance.

I met and chatted to some lovely people both customers and other stall holders which made the day whizz by and I got a massive boost every time someone left my stall with a purchase.

 
As you can see I made a few changes to my display,  I made some boards to hang my jewellery on and bought some busts which were originally a horrible white leatherette so I covered them.  I also made a few new pieces which I absolutely love and hope to get them on the website over the next couple of weeks.

Thank you to all the friendly faces that came by my stall with kind words and exchanged your pennies for my work.  I went home with a big smile on my face and it was all down to you guys.  I will be there again this Sunday so I hope to see many more of you.


Do you think my display is better this time around?  What did you do over the weekend?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice display, i hope you did well & had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails