Friday 8 October 2010

Goody Bag Winner!!!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful entries, I had a lovely time reading them all and was very pleased to see such a wide range of favourites.  There is only one winner though I'm afraid and it is......

...comment 26 which was made by...


Well Done and thanks to you Some Style!!!  I have yet to choose what will go in the goody bag, I want to look over the most popular faves from the entries, but rest assured at least one of your favourites will be in there. 

Thank you again to all that entered, look out for more giveaways and special offers here on the blog, on facebook and twitter.

Have a great weekend!! xxx


1 comment:

  1. oh, my my...cannot believe..this is so lovely! amazing, woohooo...sorry the outbreak! so happy! thank you thank you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails