Wednesday 13 October 2010

Studio Inspiration

 
Remember this post?  Well a couple of weeks ago I went to view a little office that I hope will become my new studio.  I am so ready to leave the tiny work area in my bedroom (which as I look around is an absolute mess)  I'm usually such a tidy and organised person but, and I'm sure you've all been there, life got really busy and I fell down a slippery slope to chaos.


I have dreamt of having my own studio for so long and love to see how other people organise their crafts so I thought I'd share some of my inspiration with you.




The colour in the last photo gives a slightly diferent feeling to the room, and a bit of warmth,  I think I might be more productive in a room like that, having a comfy chair might be a bit dangerous though I suppose.
 
Do you have any craft spaces to share?  I'd love to see more storage solutions if you have anything.
All images found via Lovely Scribbles and The Nest

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails