Monday 12 September 2011

Business Cards, P.s and a P.p.s

Hi all, hope you had a nice weekend.  It was my first day back at the Sunday Upmarket yesterday and I still feel tired and achey.  Oh well, dinner cooked for me and an early night should sort me out.

Lately I've been thinking about re-designing my business cards.  You can see what they currently look like here (although now I only use the floral background)  I still love the idea of them, they work especially well at the market where customers can browse through to find their favourite item, but they are time consuming and I wonder whether my time may be better spent on other aspects of the business.

Here are a few I've found as inspiration, as you will see I can't keep away from the handmade cards, they are just that extra bit special I think.




above two via Logo Designer Blog



A lot of stamps feature in this list which is a quick, easy and cost effective way to make my own cards but will it represent my jewellery well?  Hmmm some more thinking is needed on that one.

P.s, we have a wedding venue and date, yey!  Until the deposit has been paid, I feel like I'd be tempting fate to tell too many people so if you are a friend or family member reading this, you will hear from me as soon as money has changed hands.

P.p.s, Colin sent me this this morning, so sad. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails