Friday 9 March 2012

Do you Pin?


Happy Friday folks!  Yesterday I got my invitation to Pinterest and oh my isn't it addictive!!!  So useful if you're an avid inspiration collector like me.  I have folders crammed full of stuff on my computer and stupidly don't note the source so can never really blog them.  

My boards are very spring/summer at the moment, we've had a bit of sun this week and I'm planning a spring wedding so not surprising those were the images I was drawn to.  Anyway, thought I'd share five images that I'm in love with.





There are, and will be many more if you want to take a look at my pins.  So, I hope you have some nice plans for the weekend, we have family visiting and hopefully our niece from Colin's side and our niece and nephew from my side will be meeting for the first time, they are all under 3 years old.

Oh and if anyone else uses Pinterest, please let me know.  I'd like some people to follow.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails