Wednesday 21 April 2010

The amazing beautifulness of Claire Coles


How amazing is this work from Claire Coles.  To steal a phrase from her website "Claire Coles offers a new approach to wallpaper design. Stitching vintage wallpapers together of various textures and patterns Claire creates one off intricate and ethereal wallpapers, illustrations and accessories."



It is truly beautiful and would look soooo good in my dream home (which currently only exists in my head). 


I could go on forever about Claire's work, I find it so exciting and is totally 'my thing'.  I urge everyone to  check out her website as there are loads more inspiring images to ohhh and ahhh over.  

Has anyone been lucky enough to see this work in person?

xxx 

1 comment:

  1. How amazing is this work from Claire Coles. To steal a phrase from her website "Claire Coles offers a new approach to wallpaper design. pearl bracelets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails