Friday 30 April 2010

off to see the girls


It's Friday! and a bank holiday! Woohoo!!!  I'm meeting up with the girls I went to uni with this weekend.  Hopefully it will go something like this: picnic, gossip, wine, old skool songs, getting ready together, dancing till late, shopping, more gossip, dinner, pajama party,home.

I'll leave you with some vintage images I found on Flickr.  I thought it was apt to show some girly gangs through the ages in spirit of my weekend adventures.






I'll stop there as I couldn't find any good images from the 1990s.  It's not quite vintage enough yet!  If you know of any please pass on the link and I will add it on.  Next week I might contribute one of us for the noughties slot.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

xxx



3 comments:

  1. Girls weekends are the best! Have a great time!

    found you on etsy forums, I hope you'll come visit me too!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! .. great blog, glad I found you on etsy .... following :)

    http://lifesmart-it.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails