Thursday 24 February 2011

15% Holiday Discount Code


Well yes I am off to Costa Rica tomorrow-for two whole weeks!!!.  I will try and bring the sun home with me but in the meantime, please accept this discount code as a little treat while I am away.  All orders will be processed week beginning 14th March.

To claim your 15% off, just enter HOLIDAY at checkout!  Offer ends 12th March.

Like I said before I will be facebookingtweeting and blogging (every now and then) so check back soon.

Till then....

...have a brilliant few days.




Ps the image at the top is of some new 'pretty' clothes I am taking, the rest of my luggage is boring but practical old shorts and t shirts.  Must get back to packing now.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Discounttimedeals.com is an exciting website offering 20% -30% off daily discount deals in major cities in World.http://www.discounttimesharedeals.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails