Friday 26 March 2010

Katie Thompson


This is the amazing work of Katie Thompson who uses pieces of discarded junk and recreates a unique, recycled range of furniture, lighting and interior accessories.  Each piece is infused with its own previous character but given a new function. 



I am in love with her work and one day would love to own a piece.  What's your favourite? 



"An object is no longer being used for its original purpose in life! That purpose has expired and I have recreated a beautiful 'something else'"
Katie Thompson

Make sure you check out her website to see the rest of her wonderful creations.  Happy Friday and I hope you all have a brilliant weekend.  I will be anouncing the winner of my giveaway on Monday so if you still haven't entered you stil have time. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails